Traditional Thai Massage
“Nuad Boran phaen” like a dance on the body.
The T.T.M It brings together the three disciplines of therapeutic body treatment:
- muscle kneading,
- manipulation with yoga stretchs,
- digipressure on pressure points or energy lines.
Its charm lies in the historical roots of its origins, which recognize it’s value as a meeting point between two ancient medical disciplines: the Ayurvedic system of India and the meridian system of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
It includes numerous variations of positions that allow both those who receive and those who perform the massage, the benefit of yoga postures.
T.T.M Includes a real style of life and requires a certain attitude in research and investigation.
Therefore in Thailand massage is a tradition that is practiced in medical centers, temples and that over time has become a daily activity also in the family home.
* ThayFussion Certificate
* Possibility of repeating the course in 12 months
Final exam after II Level (40 hours) with possibility of obtaining International Certificate.
|Level I||The foundation of Traditional Thai Massage||20 hours|
|Level II||Movement & Synergie||20 hours|
|Level III||Art of weight||20 hours|
The foundation of Traditional Thai Massage
This intensive 2 days course covers:
- Introduction to Thai traditional medicine and massage practice,
- Benefits and contraindications in the practice of Thai massage,
- Positions of the massager and use of the weight and balance of the body,
- Front Position (feet to face), Sides, Back (Prone) and Sitting Positions,
- Introduces the concept of energy lines (SEN) and Yin/Yang,
- Teaches stretches, acupressure points, and proper use of body weight using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet,
- Emphasizes deep-focused abdominal (Hara) working with breath during the practice of massage.
Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1 – 1 ½ hour Thai Massage.
Movement & Synergie
This intensive course covers:
- Principles of energy and health
- Second level postures and stretching
- Application on each client (personalized therapy)
- Pressure points (duration and intensity)
- Changes and directions of stretching
- Neck massage
- Specific using elbows
- Abdominal massage (Hara)
The Art of Weight
This intensive course cover:
- Treatment of sen energy lines
- Use weight of the treated person to obtain maximum results & minimum effort
- The effectiveness of elbows and knees
- Advanced postures and stretches
- Treat different diseases
- How to work the deeper muscles
- How to combine massage sequences